Coaching The Interviewers
Coaching Your Management Team To Be Better Interviewers is Good for your Business and your Management Team.
Consider the cost of conducting average to poor interviews.
Interviewers who are not skilled at conducting interviews can:
1. Prevent your company from attracting top talent
2. Increase the time your management team is interviewing talent , thus creating inefficiencies.
3. Adversely affect your brand image.
Coaching Your Management Team to be better interviewers is an investment that will pay dividends to those companies in the form of attracting better talent, streamlining the interview process , and elevating your brand image.
If your company is looking to train your employees to become better interviewers, please call me at 425-766-9778 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Academy at One World Consulting GroupCome Inside the Career Academy Vault and Find All Your Career Management NeedsThe Academy is designed for individuals who are looking to
1. Make a Career Change
2. Move to the Next Level in their Career.
3. Develop a Resume.
4. Up-date an Existing Resume
5. Develop or Refine their LinkedIn Profile
6. Prepare for Up-coming Interviews
7. For advice on Job Offers
8. Prepare for a Performance Review
9. Receive advice on Handling a Performance Improvement Plan
10. Speak with a Thought Partner to plan for the last job in their Career Journey.
Contact Paul at 425-766-9778 or e-mail email@example.com
Go Big Or Go Home
GO BIG OR GO HOME.. MAKE A JOB OR CAREER CHANGE NOW
If you are considering making a job or career change and are nervous about diving in and getting started, ask yourself the question what do I have to lose? Start thinking BIG and do IT NOW.
Stop procrastinating and start moving and take action. You are running out of time, your runway is getting shorter and shorter the longer you wait.
Human Capacity Development
One World Consulting Group and One World Executive Search are proud to announce that we are committed to partnering with those companies that focus on Human Capacity Development first and Profitability second.
We will only work with those companies that focus on paying their employees high wages, good benefits, have high employee happiness ratings and who invest in the careers of their employees .
Human Capacity Development first and Profitability second.
Why should we not hire you?
The Interview Question that can determine if you get the job or not.
Why should we not hire you?
How you answer this question will determine if you get the job or not.
Career Coaching Testimonial
Paul is an experienced career coach who provided me expert advice in my career transition in terms of interview and comp negotiations. His advice helped me land my next big position. I will definitely recommend him to help anyone who wanted to excel in their career.
Ching Keong Tham
Program Management Executive, Seattle, WA
Career Coaching Testimonials
Paul provides outstanding coaching while making you feel like an integral part of the overall process. I now have the confidence to tweak my resume to fit my field of interest against advertised job announcements. Do yourself a favor, get with Paul and I guarantee you will be grateful you did.
Aaron JohnsonHuman Resources Manager
US Army, Germany
How to get the highest compensation
How to get the highest compensation:
Please register below for the upcoming webinar, where Paul will do a deep dive on how to get the highest compensation. The webinar will cost $19.95 and should last about 1 hour, there will be time for questions.
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAd0xswGVbxHB534_SfKPaR8Ylqg1LLwrNwlUzwG5VcMp_Kg/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="808" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>
Your Next 5 Job Search Moves
Your Next 5 Moves May Include:
- Hire a coach to help you refine, update and market your resume for maximum results.
- Hire a coach to help you refine, update and market your linkedIn profile for maximum exposure.
- Hire a coach to prepare you for interviews. Interview preparation is vital to your success.
- Hire a coach to help you “sell” your skills, experiences, accomplishments and create your “value proposition”.
- Hire a coach to be your “thought partner” in your job search journey.