Career Coaching Testimonial
Paul is an experienced career coach who provided me expert advice in my career transition in terms of interview and comp negotiations. His advice helped me land my next big position. I will definitely recommend him to help anyone who wanted to excel in their career.
Ching Keong Tham
Program Management Executive, Seattle, WA
Career Coaching Testimonials
Paul provides outstanding coaching while making you feel like an integral part of the overall process. I now have the confidence to tweak my resume to fit my field of interest against advertised job announcements. Do yourself a favor, get with Paul and I guarantee you will be grateful you did.
Aaron JohnsonHuman Resources Manager
US Army, Germany
How to get the highest compensation
How to get the highest compensation:
Please register below for the upcoming webinar, where Paul will do a deep dive on how to get the highest compensation. The webinar will cost $19.95 and should last about 1 hour, there will be time for questions.
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAd0xswGVbxHB534_SfKPaR8Ylqg1LLwrNwlUzwG5VcMp_Kg/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="808" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>
Your Next 5 Job Search Moves
Your Next 5 Moves May Include:
- Hire a coach to help you refine, update and market your resume for maximum results.
- Hire a coach to help you refine, update and market your linkedIn profile for maximum exposure.
- Hire a coach to prepare you for interviews. Interview preparation is vital to your success.
- Hire a coach to help you “sell” your skills, experiences, accomplishments and create your “value proposition”.
- Hire a coach to be your “thought partner” in your job search journey.
Resume and LinkedIn Coaching
RESUME DEVELOPMENT AND REFINEMENT
I can help you develop and refine your resume.
The cost of the resume module is $129
When developing and refining your Resume, I focus on the following key areas:
- Value Statement
- Key Accomplishments
- Key Skills and Experience
- Keywords that align with ATS Systems and LinkedIn Searches
My objective is to help you 1. create and/or revise your resume that will catch the attention of recruiters and hiring managers, 2. successfully get through the ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems), and 3. secure job interviews.
Program Duration: 2 hours (typically over 1 week).
Schedule/Format: 2/ 1 hour Skype, Zoom, or Phone calls -discussion and collaborative format.
We also offer other services such as:
Interview Coaching/Branding, Self-Assessment, Linked-In branding, Career Strategy, Job Search, and Building your Network.
Career Management Webinar Series
One World Consulting Group Career Management ZoomWebinar Series
- Resume 101– Build a winning resume that gets you interviews.
- LinkedIn 101– Build a LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed.
- Interview 101– Tips and Techniques to master job interviews
- The Art of Negotiations– Developing winning negotiation skills
- Making More Money-Tips and Techniques to get paid more money
- Networking for your Career– Build a Network of Key Allies and Alliances to advance your Career
- Developing a winning Job Search Strategy
- How to get Promoted?– Tips on how to get promoted at your company
- How to deal with a Job Layoff? – Dealing with Loss and Identity
- Career Transition– How to move into a new career successfully
Our Career Management Webinar Series are 1 hour webinars and limited to 10 people. Cost is $10 per webinar/ $50 for the entire series. Payment can be done via Venmo and Paypal.
Questions to ask yourself
Questions to ask yourself during the COVID-19 Crisis?
1. Are you worried that you are at risk of being laid-off?
2. Are you mentally prepared if you are laid-off?
3. Have you created a career crisis management plan in case you get laid-off?
4. Do you have a list of 20-25 people you can e-mail or call who can give you assistance if you need to find a new job?
5. Do you have an up-dated resume and is your LinkedIn profile helping sell your skills and experience to the marketplace.
Take action today, be prepared and make a smooth transition if things change quickly.
Call/text me at 425-766-9778 if you need assistance with getting prepared.
What do you do if you feel stuck in your job?
1. Be honest with yourself and acknowledge you feel stuck.
2. Take immediate action on the things you can quickly change that are making you feel that you are stuck in your job.
3. Talk with your immediate hiring manager to take away certain job tasks that make you feel you are stuck and have them add certain job tasks that will enhance your skill sets and experiences.
4. Go above and beyond in your job and suck it up and just be the best you can be and hope that your efforts will result in being considered for new job opportunities at your current company.
5. Hire a job coach who will help you up-date your resume and LinkedIn profile and work through the job search process.
Call me at 425-766-9778 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets talk and strategize on helping you get out of a job you feel stuck in.
Seeking a new job?
The challenges you face when seeking a new job:
1. Competition from other external candidates.
2. Getting your resume noticed by the hiring manager.
3. Getting feedback on your candidacy.
4. Getting what your worth.
5. Convincing the hiring manager you have the skills to do the job.
6. Conducting strong interviews.
7. Getting a call back after an interview.
8. Effectively answering the overqualified question.
9. Shifting hiring priorities.
10. Competition from internal candidates.
If you are considering making a job change or actively in a job search and are experiencing some of the challenges listed above or other challenges, please call/text me at 425-766-9778 and lets see if I can help you overcome those challenges and get you hired.