What does winning mean to you? Winning can mean different things to different people. I think it is critical for all of us to define for ourselves what winning is and strive to achieve it. Having a Winning Strategy is critical in moving your career and life forward.
As you enter into the 2nd half of 2015, think about what winning will be for you, for the rest of 2015 and ask yourself the following question: AM I doing the necessary tasks and activities right now that are helping me implement my winning strategy? If the answer to that question is NO, then it is time to either develop a new winning strategy or modify your existing one. Time is critical when you are trying to WIN.
The top 5 things to ask yourself when developing or modifying your Winning Strategy:
1. Is what I am looking to achieve realistic? This is a hard one, but is necessary in the laying the foundation for success. Be realistic, under-estimate and build in for worst case scenarios. Plan for the worst and expect the best.
2. Do I have the right people around me to achieve what I want? Having the right supporting cast is critical and necessary if you are going to win. Make sure you surround yourself with people that can provide the support and expertise you need to win.
3. Why do I want to achieve a certain goal or set of goals? It is extremely critical to understand why you want to achieve certain goals. You need to understand why you want something and the motivations behind that, otherwise you will not win.
4. What am I willing to sacrifice in order to achieve my goals? Be prepared to sacrifice things that are important to you in order to win. People always want to win, but in many cases they are unwilling to sacrifice things that will help them win.
5. Create the mindset that I will be successful in spite of the obstacles? Road blocks, obstacles and people will get in your way in trying to achieve your goals. Work around those roadblocks, obstacles and people and stay focused on the prize. Never give up and take the battles in bite-size pieces. It will help make the path to success, less daunting and give you the stamina you need to win.
Winning means striving for and achieving what you want. Develop the plan and implement it until you have not just achieved, but exceeded the desired goals. Winning is never easy, but the rewards are very sweet. PLAY TO WIN!
Contact me at email@example.com or call me at 1-425-766-9778 and lets start to build your winning strategy. Please also visit us at One World Consulting Group https://www.oneworldconsultinggroup.com
Thank you for reading my post.
Paul is President and CEO of One World Consulting Group, LLC. Paul is a career coach, recruiter, business developer and sales strategist who serves individuals and companies from around the world. Contact me to discuss your career, recruiting and sales needs