Seeking a new job?
The challenges you face when seeking a new job:
1. Competition from other external candidates.
2. Getting your resume noticed by the hiring manager.
3. Getting feedback on your candidacy.
4. Getting what your worth.
5. Convincing the hiring manager you have the skills to do the job.
6. Conducting strong interviews.
7. Getting a call back after an interview.
8. Effectively answering the overqualified question.
9. Shifting hiring priorities.
10. Competition from internal candidates.
If you are considering making a job change or actively in a job search and are experiencing some of the challenges listed above or other challenges, please call/text me at 425-766-9778 and lets see if I can help you overcome those challenges and get you hired.