Getting Your Resume Noticed
The keys to getting your resume noticed.
1. Keep it simple
2. Lead in with your accomplishments
3. Be very clear as to who you are and the value you bring
4. Make sure you are telling a story
5. Flow is the key
6. Focus on the details
7. Consider the power of recommendations
8. Display your emotional intelligence
9. Highlight your technical expertise
10. Don’t embellish
Resumes are a very personal thing, so if you want to get noticed be truthful, tell your story and make sure you give the reader a very clear sense as to the kind of employee you would be if they hired you.
If you need Resume, LinkedIn, Career and Job Search assistance please reach out to me at 425-766-9778 or e-mail me at email@example.com